Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MIDNIGHT CUP RESERVES

Options
  • 30-07-2009 8:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi Everyone,
    I am looking for some reserves for my cup that i am running at the moment.
    This cup is for New Zealand IV and V teams only but since not much managers go on, I will be acepting Teams from Australia England South Africa Pacific Island IV and V teams.
    Please mail me on blackout rugby if you are interested.
    And then i will have to ask a few questions.:)
    My username is Nightmare_mystery

here is the link to the midnight cup
    www.wix.com/longlifedragons/midnight-cup

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Hi Everyone,
    I am looking for some reserves for my cup that i am running at the moment.
    This cup is for New Zealand IV and V teams only but since not much managers go on, I will be acepting Teams from Australia England South Africa Pacific Island IV and V teams.
    Please mail me on blackout rugby if you are interested.
    And then i will have to ask a few questions.:)
    My username is Nightmare_mystery

here is the link to the midnight cup
    www.wix.com/longlifedragons/midnight-cup

You know this is Ireland? and very few people here on boards have a team based in one of these mentioned countries! - why not accept teams from Ireland if you are accepting teams from England?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 longlifedragons

You know this is Ireland? and very few people here on boards have a team based in one of these mentioned countries! - why not accept teams from Ireland if you are accepting teams from England?
    YEah ok. I only posted a few countries cause theres so many.
    By the way, i knew that this is ireland. Im posting ti on every blackout rugby forum sites.

YEah ok. I only posted a few countries cause theres so many.
    By the way, i knew that this is ireland. Im posting ti on every blackout rugby forum sites.

Thats a pretty much textbook definition of spam to me, and pretty stupid spam as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 longlifedragons

Thats a pretty much textbook definition of spam to me, and pretty stupid spam as well.

ok well, thats your opionion. Whats your point?:D Hows it stupid?:eek:
    And thanks for the post.

Advertisement