Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Illuminati, Music Industry and Why Michael Jackson Was Killed

• 30-07-2009 10:05am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Illuminati, Music Industry and Why Michael Jackson Was Killed

http://info-wars.org/?p=4196

I am signed up to the daily feed from www.info-wars.org a Irish based web site

Thought this might be interesting from yesterdays latest info.

Having worked in the Music Industry in ROI in the past and seen who runs the money racket that lives off the pop stars nothing would suprise me from that lot

Derry

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Absolutely horrendous piece of journalism...
    firstly the site, give three paragraphs, which only infer wrongdoing, which is no surprise since it is all over every national newspaper for the last few while that police are looking for MJ's doc... in connction with uspected wrongdoing of his medicines...
    so that murder part not much of a CT is it???

then you have the video..... oh dear god that 9 mins of my life I will never get back....
    So thi all powerfull Illuminati who control the music industry, allow these songs to be published... If they run and control the music industry, that would never happen, now would it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Interesting apparent quotes from MJ saying that he was being poisoned.

But why does the author say "Michael Jackson was murdered because he was going to expose a “conspiracy”. There is a video of him saying this, search for it."? Why does he not link to the actual video, instead embedding a music video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ihatewallies

he was going to expose a conspiracy

he found out that a cabal of cranky message board posters were conspiring to see who could come up with the most bonkers theory of all time.

p.s. David Icke is the real Reptilian.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

TBH I think MJ was a little strange and it could be all the pain killers made him a bit paranoid or at least a bit stranger then the average strange Pop Star. Not a bunch of people renowned for maturity, logical thought and stability.

And that's only the Managers :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

he was going to expose a conspiracy

he found out that a cabal of cranky message board posters were conspiring to see who could come up with the most bonkers theory of all time.

p.s. David Icke is the real Reptilian.

Poor attempts at humor do not equal worthwhile contributions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I've deleted posts. Lets stay on topic.

Advertisement