Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firearm pricing

Options
  • 30-07-2009 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

With most things these days....bikes, musical instruments, electronics etc you can do very good price comparisons and background research online.

Any advice on researching a new 17HMR bolt action ? I currently have a CZ 452 lux 22LR and one of those odd NEF 17HMR single shots and was looking to consolidate to just one good 17HMR bolt action.

As far as I can see there is very little dealer online presence in Ireland. Is it simple down to leg work checking out what people have in stock and what sort of prices are available ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

check out www.shoot.ie
    thats duffys in galway and has an online shop for guns and ammo.
    not sure about prices but he is cheaper than 2 others i know

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Quillo

Thanks daveob077. Some useful pricing on there.
    The Marlin 917VSF .17 HMR looks particularly nice !

I'm wondering though if changing firearm over the next few months is even going to be possible, all things considered ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Quillo wrote: »
    Is it simple down to leg work checking out what people have in stock and what sort of prices are available ?

There are some websites and shops in this thread here. But yes, you will save a lot if you shop around.

Advertisement