Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downtime

• 30-07-2009 10:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Just wondering (as I can't remember:eek:) when blackout will be back online? will be away for weekend and wish to set my team etc for the first of my 3 crunch league games!:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

24 hours i believe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Thats ok, will be time to do it before I head off, thanks Jprender

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Hopefully they will make a balls of the data transfer and I might end up with a few new 20k+ CSR players .:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

jprender wrote: »
    Hopefully they will make a balls of the data transfer and I might end up with a few new 20k+ CSR players .:pac:

That would be nice alright - even if they realised after! as long as I got to play my league match on sat with them!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I love this downtime! I had some lads earmarked for purchase and the deadline was Thursday morning, but I forgot and slept in. I was a bit pissed off as they looked to be decent lads for a good price, but thankfully the downtime extends the deadlines til tomorrow! Yowza! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement