Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Landfill ?

Options
  • 30-07-2009 11:13am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of any landfills in Kildare ?

I know there is one in Kilcullen but I think this is more of a recycling facility .
    Nearly living in my new house a year now and we have piles of stuff to get rid of . (Tiles/steel/Wooden Doors/flooring and a lot of general rubbish that comes with getting the place in order )

Cheers for any help .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭trustno1

I live in Kilcullen and constantly use the landfill for rubbish - I would reckon that they will take what you are looking to get rid of and would recommend giving them a buzz!..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

if ya head straight up the motorway there's a great South Dublin facility in Ballymount

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

where abouts in ballymount?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

ah yeah i always do my christmas shopping in kilcullen its a treasure trove!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

Hi,

Does anyone know of any landfills in Kildare ?

I know there is one in Kilcullen but I think this is more of a recycling facility .
    Nearly living in my new house a year now and we have piles of stuff to get rid of . (Tiles/steel/Wooden Doors/flooring and a lot of general rubbish that comes with getting the place in order )

Cheers for any help .

The Sillot Hill facility in Kilcullen should manage anything you need to get rid of. Their website is pretty good.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Went down today and they took everything I was looking to get rid of !

Advertisement