Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horde mage race

Options
  • 30-07-2009 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Hey guys ive decided to start a mage, mainly as a pvp character,and was trying to decide on a race to choose. Its a throw up between undead and Bloodelf. Everybody says go undead but is WOTF really that useful as a mage. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Thought about troll? Beserking is brilliant for pvp especially with the upcoming resi changes! Im sure they have another good racials but i cnt remember them >.< as for profs - imo get herb and alchemy, herb special bonus atm heals for 2k over 6 seconds but after 3.2 that will change to a % of your hp so it will be a lot more when ur pvp geared. Alchemy gets a flask to use in pvp and a special to increase the effects of potions so u know it'll be goood :-P anyway, original q - id go for Belf. Imo troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

undead
    undead
    undead

^^^^^^^^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

magicianz wrote: »
    Alchemy gets a flask to use in pvp and a special to increase the effects of potions so u know it'll be goood :-P anyway, original q - id go for Belf. Imo troll.

I thought I read someplace that alchemy pots were being nerfed/removed in/from arenas in 3.2?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

is undead really that much better

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

It doesnt matter which you go with, go with what you prefer visually.

Both of their racials are very situational, they are both of use depending on the situation.

I myself would go undead as being a mage i wont be aiming for melee range if i can help it to utilise the belf racial. Is it even able to still knock a rogue out of stealth?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

For PVP It's Undead everytime.

Everytime you WOTF out of a fear you will be glad you chose it.

Troll would be second best.

Blood elf? No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Ivan wrote: »
    I thought I read someplace that alchemy pots were being nerfed/removed in/from arenas in 3.2?

Im pretty sure the healing and mana pots are being taken out but they are giving them a flask they can use in arenas (dont quote me tho :-P)

Advertisement