Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on purchasing a Hot Tub

Options
  • 30-07-2009 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

On a recent break in Cork, the property I rented had a Hot Tub. I really enjoyed the experience of the Hot Tub and have decided to purchase one for my property. I don't know where to start looking. Should I be looking at the water usage? Are there any benefits in having it installed indoors in a clean store/outhouse? I have a storage shed which backs onto my patio and I would certainly consider having it housed in that but having the Hot Tub overlooking my patio. Is this a good idea? How long does it take to heat up etc? Are they expensive to run? Can anyone give the advice I need without hasselling me for a Sale?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi there,

This is a Help Desk for boards.ie related issues, not hot tubs ;)

You might want to try posting in one of the relevent forums in the Home and Garden section of the site

Advertisement