Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada 2010-2011?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭GGirl2010

beano345 wrote: »
    shenanigans??:D ha ha that place will make you forget your worries!:D

lol.. no i dont party there. I dont like it there. full of ponses. write venue this timz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

johnn wrote: »
    Anybody know if there is much work in finance over there? Would there be companies that would allow you to study chartered accountancy with them etc? started studying in ireland but considering emmigrating

there are accounting jobs over here alright. No idea about the chartered route, I doubt you'd get a graduate position over a Canadian and as for elevation.. you might as well do acca.

:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭den1982

GGirl2010 wrote: »
    are you alright there girl ???? whats up

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Demo2011

?

• Advertisement

den1982 wrote: »
    are you alright there girl ???? whats up

number of mail in my inbox ...... 0

• Registered Users Posts: 21 maire61

number of mail in my inbox ...... 0

balls balls balls!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 maire61

maire61 wrote: »
    balls balls balls!

yup, shouting obscenties then quoting myself....lost it!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭den1982

oh mg god,sick of checkin my e-mails now.....1 new message and prayin as i click and its summit from lidl....arghhhhhhhh:mad::mad::mad:

den1982 wrote: »
    oh mg god,sick of checkin my e-mails now.....1 new message and prayin as i click and its summit from lidl....arghhhhhhhh:mad::mad::mad:

get a job in LIDLS !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

I'm the same, jumping onto emails everytime I see the (1) in the tab!

22 days in London now! I'm not in a position to go until summer, but I'd just like to know I have the visa so I can start making plans

DazzlerIE wrote: »
    I'm the same, jumping onto emails everytime I see the (1) in the tab!

22 days in London now! I'm not in a position to go until summer, but I'd just like to know I have the visa so I can start making plans

i geuss just have to wait ... i could go ahead and book flights. but be a risk, ha

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

i geuss just have to wait ... i could go ahead and book flights. but be a risk, ha

when you thinking of heading over?

Flights start getting pricey after early June

DazzlerIE wrote: »
    when you thinking of heading over?

Flights start getting pricey after early June

well plan was book for end of may. sooner to book the cheaper... i geusss

• Registered Users Posts: 14,299 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Air Transat start running from canada to ireland in april...theyre usually a lot cheaper

retalivity wrote: »
    Air Transat start running from canada to ireland in april...theyre usually a lot cheaper

Im way ahead of ya. lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭luluslollypop

I booked my flights with KLM very good rtn flights for 650e flying out on the 5th of May and coming back for x mas on the 22nd of December!
    No visa yet but decided to take the risk- it'll just have to be a holiday if I don't get it!!!!!!! Fingers crossed!!

Trick to booking with KLM is pretend you are coming from the UK site ( when it asks you where you are) All the prices in pounds but if you pay in pounds you pay waaaaaay less. When we were booking our flights, at the same time UK site coverted into euro was e650 and on the ireland site was 1005e exact same flights, my mom was a travel agant so she knows the tricks and I couldnt believe how right she was!

Hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 eire86

Hey,mite try that with klm now.Ive been going onto sites trying to get prices on flights from aug 2011 to aug 2012 but they dont seem to give you a price on return flights a coz its a year later.Any1 else having this problem??

eire86 wrote: »
    Hey,mite try that with klm now.Ive been going onto sites trying to get prices on flights from aug 2011 to aug 2012 but they dont seem to give you a price on return flights a coz its a year later.Any1 else having this problem??

most airlines only offer flights 330 days from the current date. booked mine leaving tuesday, coming back on 19th dec. if i dont decide to come back, i think i can change the return date later in the year for under $100...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 eire86

Oh rite once you can change them for around that price its grand and who did you book your flights with and how you get them for??:D

• Advertisement

continental, through dublin-newark-toronto-london. 530 return

johnyowen wrote: »
    hey does any know what happens with the medical. Do you get an email or a letter in the post regarding the date and time etc. Or do you get some sort or conditional acceptance and you have to arrange your own medical. Im wondering whether the people (like myself) who have opted to do the medical are at a disadvantage in the visa race because they've opted to do so.
    is anyone else really on edge because phase one was so quick and phase 2 seems to be taking 3 weeks plus. my own application was sent to london on the 2nd of feb.
    stressful stuff.
    Hey Johny,
    Im confused about the medical category too,!!!! Actually I never even thought that until u wrote it. I just assumed that once we got the letter for the medical we had the visa as long as we pased the medical crap!!!! another thing i have to worry about now!!!!!!! :( I havent been waiting as long as you so i assume you'll get yours first keep us updated plz!!!!!

retalivity wrote: »
    continental, through newark. 530 return
    O good price!! Im going Cork- Amsterdam- Vancouver! Rtn the same for 650e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Phoneix9

hi,
    haven t booked my flights yet waiting on my letter of intro. headin over on my own still not sure whether to go to calgary or edmonton anyone have advice on where theres more work in construction im a carpenter myself

no word .... im worried about my visa....

Girl in the UK just got hers.

http://www.facebook.com/bunaccanada

This waiting is pure murder.

Demo2011 wrote: »
    Girl in the UK just got hers.

http://www.facebook.com/bunaccanada

This waiting is pure murder.

u waiting over 3 weeks demo...

u waiting over 3 weeks demo...

4 weeks & 1 day. My application has been in London since Feb 3rd. The wait / worry is starting to really get to me.

4 weeks & 1 day. My application has been in London since Feb 3rd. The wait / worry is starting to really get to me.

hmm yeah i know.. ill be 4 weeks next week.. em im going over everything in my head, of the applicaton making sure i didnt make errors, and im positive i have everything right, and entered. yeah im worried. i just hope they refuse people in the early waiting times when sent to uk,.. and not later..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 obeara

Its becoming a joke now. London since feb 2nd for me. Cant go through another weekend waiting :D

Advertisement