Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada 2010-2011?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭jimmypitt

Here comes a rather silly question, bordering on stupid i suppose. How are people booking their flights a year and half away? Im looking to fly out in June and fly back in June 2011, yet any website i use (Air Canada, expedia,etc.) will not allow me go beyond around January of next year in their calendar? Does this make any sense to people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭agent_smith

Book as far in advance as you can. then when over there you contact your air line and pay the change flights fee....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

just on the usit site now. the book now link isnt loading for me. is it working for anyone else? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Ya, it is stuck. Too many users probably. I got to the first questions screen but it would not go to the second one.

Book as far in advance as you can. then when over there you contact your air line and pay the change flights fee....

So does that in effect mean people cannot book out a year and a half in advance? I hear what you are saying about just changing flights, but the likes of expedia, skyscanner sometimes don't put up the terms and conditions for changing a flight, or else tis just difficult to get the info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,165 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Its taking ages to load for me

The app form is live now!

****. i hope we havent missed the boat. step one just loaded for me after clicking on the link 10 minutes ago.

inode wrote: »
    just on the usit site now. the book now link isnt loading for me. is it working for anyone else? :confused:

Same here. I'd say the first batch could potentially be sold out in hours.

On step 3 as we speak... just wait .... takes ages!

• Advertisement

Just past step 2 waiting on step 3 to load. As Agent Smith says it takes a while to load

just waiting for step three to load now too. i wonder how many steps there are

Click on Submit Applications just waiting now

i just got an error on the payment stage
    General error occurred. Error creating booking file : System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Usit.Booking.BusinessLogic.ErrorException]: Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'booking_header' with unique index 'IX_booking_header'. The statement has been terminated. (Fault Detail is equal to Usit.Booking.BusinessLogic.ErrorException).

:mad::mad:

I got that too

I got the payment error as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭myleftfoot

Click on Submit Applications just waiting now

And I've been rejected, a general error occurred on payment... can everyone else please get off the application form while it's processing my payment? Should be about 20 minutes. Cheers guys

I'm sure they'll close down the website down and leave us even more in the dark. gogo usit!!

they must not want our money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭stlongs

Ditto I guess it's a general error? too many people on...?

just got the error again for the second time. and this time its longer.
    General error occurred. Error creating booking file : System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Inetpub\Logs\BOOKING_ERROR_LOG_050120101030421403.txt' because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options) at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append) at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize) at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append) at Usit.Booking.BusinessLogic.BookingManager.LogErrors(String Ref, String PaxName, Exception myEx) at Usit.Booking.BusinessLogic.BookingManager.CreateBooking(String SID, BookingData& bookingData) at Usit.Booking.BusinessLogic.BookingManager.CreateBookingFromProgramme(String SID, ProgInfo progInfo)

• Advertisement

I got a time out error this time

I'm guessing mine is going to time out as well.....

conspiracy theory... they have read boards... and know we are going to try avoiding their insurance and flights....

trying for the third time. Third time lucky eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Elliegab

same here, my payment has timed out 3 times

please go through this time 3rd time for me too

no luck, on to the fourth...

still timing out!

going for number 4 now. i wonder how many times we will have to do this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

It is not going to work until they fix the database error.

Advertisement