Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada 2010-2011?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Ya same as, 1 hour 45 minutes later, got the error confirmation! It better be enough! Good luck to all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ness23-37

Keep trying!! even if it takes forever, mine went through successfully eventually with mastercard even though it took so long for each page to load... See you all there!!!! woohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

still waiting. two fooking hours! would say it could be nearly full now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,165 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

inode wrote: »

Not good keep positive it has to be empty if it keeps timing out for others too.

If it is full not really fair on those who have been sitting waiting since 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭jimmypitt

inode wrote: »

Hardly full...I'd say they just can't get the applications through...What an absolute nitemare....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭peteym

my fist is about to go through the computer screen! im at this since 10 past 10!

peteym wrote: »
    my fist is about to go through the computer screen! im at this since 10 past 10!

not the only one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Elliegab

keepy trying guys! i must have entered by credit card details at least 25 times, but i have finally just got the "already confirmed place" error!!

good luck to everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 32 achbons

jimmypitt wrote: »
    Hardly full...I'd say they just can't get the applications through...What an absolute nitemare....

I really don't think it's full yet either.. keep trying guys, every few minutes one of us is getting the confirmation message...

EDIT:

I just got this email from USIT that the 'confirmation' error message is definite confirmation -

Thank you for your email. Apologies for the delays. Our systems have been quite slow today but we can confirm that you have a confirmed booking. You will receive an email with further instructions within the next 3 business days.

Best of Luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

I wouldnt say its full, my ref no was in the mid 400s & the GFs was high 300s, she got hers about 15-20 mins before me so id imaging they're only after processing 700 so far, absolute max a 1000.

Even though it seems half the country is trying to get out there this year just keep at her, theres plenty of people who didnt even know that the applications started today.

• Advertisement

Wooohooo

Just got the good error

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭c_dog

im goin crazy here, been on since 10:15 and I keep gettin the same timeout message its driving me insane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 wolrabp

Ok i have two confirmed applications now, one for me one for my girlfriend, good luck guys, keep at it, it took me over 2 hours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭stlongs

just got through the application tracking thing, seems to be there al right. Guys, just keep at it. You'll get the good error soon enough I'd say.

are you guys starting ther whole application thing again aft ye get the timout error message or just going back a step and entering in cc details again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Elliegab

are you guys starting ther whole application thing again aft ye get the timout error message or just going back a step and entering in cc details again?

i just kept going back one step to enter cc details again

Just go back to enter your card number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭rivermetimbers

how many are they issuing?? using my sis credit card and she forgot to give me the expirary date. CANT GET HER ON THE PHONE NOW!!!!!! KEEP TRYING HER THO. GL to all

• Registered Users Posts: 32 achbons

I started filling in the whole application from the start after my first few timeouts, and it went through then. But the boyfriend has been trying both that and going back one step... and he's still trying two hours later :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

just going back a step.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭celestial

stlongs wrote: »
    just got through the application tracking thing, seems to be there al right. Guys, just keep at it. You'll get the good error soon enough I'd say.

Yep just keep at it lads, got my confirmation just there! Goes through eventually, obviously the system is overburdened at the minute.

celestial wrote: »
    Yep just keep at it lads, got my confirmation just there! Goes through eventually, obviously the system is overburdened at the minute.

what number were you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭stlongs

I just went back a step and that seemed to work...

I emailed Usit after the good error message and they confirmed that i have a spot and should get the email with in the next few days

No, just keep getting error message and then i am going back to payment details again, entering payment details, then i get error message and ive done this about 12/13 times at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭c_dog

ok mine just came through finally, i've been on for 2 hours and have literally tried about 30 times but its come through at last. I no its easy for people who have it to say but just keep tryin, i didnt think it would ever go through but it has. Good luck to all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭celestial

achbons wrote: »
    I started filling in the whole application from the start after my first few timeouts, and it went through then. But the boyfriend has been trying both that and going back one step... and he's still trying two hours later :(

Don't go back to start just back to step 3 (where you enter payment details).

what number were you?

I was in the high 500's

woooooooohoooooo!!!!! got the good error after 2 hours! seriously keep it at and you'll get der eventually!......that was tough

• Advertisement

woooooooohoooooo!!!!! got the good error after 2 hours! seriously keep it at and you'll get der eventually!......that was tough

When it eventually did come through did the page load up a bit quicker???

Advertisement