Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

volunteer visa tanzania

• 30-07-2009 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I'm going to Tanzania in October to volunteer for just less than three months. I've been searching online and on the phone but not doing a great job finding out about visas. Has anyone done this and would be able to let me know if I can use a tourist visa or if I have to do something else?

Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭gillo_100

I've no idea myself, but I'm sure the charity you are going with can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 e04bf0c3

they're not really that easy to get in contact and it's stressing me out abit now so I'm gonna ask around as much as poss before I hear back from them!

Advertisement