Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughts On halo:Odst

Options
  • 30-07-2009 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Post your thought Of halo:Odst here!

My thoughts are will dare Betry her squad?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

i suppose id be able to give an opinion if i had played it :D but after watchin some video about it saying you cant use covenant weapons and player movement will be a tad bit slower as its human based and not the chief running around , i wouldnt say that i would be too keen on it unless it has online player ablity that allows you to kick some ass,im more intrested in getting the new maps that will be made available for halo 3 when it comes out for the time being,if odst grows on me well thats the bonous :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Malone1994

Well you can use covenant weapons and it has the exact same multiplayer as halo 3 with all the new maps on a separate disc and then Firefight the halo equivalent of Horde mode from gears of war 2 and nazi zombies from Call of duty 5. So one disc is The entire Halo 3 multiplayer(+forge+theater+all maps) and then the other disc is ODST and firefight and theater and then an invitation to the Halo:Reach multiplayer beta. I am definitely getting.

Advertisement