Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I HATE the fookin Races.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭JJRocket

being a local, have to say i went racin thursday and even tho i didnt have one winner, i really enjoyed the day out. no rain either which was great. there were an awful lot of young people all kitted out, i mean really young girls in big high heels!
    had a lovely night in the clayton after, all in all really enjoyed the atmosphere.
    traffic is crap, yes, but i think the positives of race week outweigh the negatives especially during the big R .
    i might even go again sunday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I go for the funfair in the middle.
    I like to shoot the ducks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭pointofnoreturn

I missed it this year and the last, like it once your our with friends, kinda crap if you go on your own, but it's not really that kinda atmosphere,
    However i wish the Galway city council would do more for traffic management, it could always be organized better, but it's just a mess getting in and out.
    However it only happens once a year

Advertisement