Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Silliness Supremacy Struggle

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

Deki wrote: »
    Has a different meaning too Col. can't get Eastenders:confused: Very lousey overpriced undermanned cable system here, hardly ever watch it, usually dvds.
    hmm this isn't very silly. Do you know the song Aunt Clara? Pretend I'm singing it. That would be really silly:D "Mama can turn me to the wall!"

Can you tell me whot the other meaning is ?

Twinkle twinkle Little bat
    How I wonder what you're at
    Up above the world so bright
    Like a tea tray in the night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

colrow wrote: »
    Can you tell me whot the other meaning is

not without blushing:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

To: There

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Hi

With Regards,

Ciaran T.

hello mr toast
    thank you for your most gracious correspodence.
    best regards
    deki

Dear Sir/ Madam

I wish to complain about a product I recently bought from your retail outlet, mainly that the product in question simply doesnt exist. How do you expect me to buy from your company when you refuse to sell or even make the product in question! I am also apppalled at the state of your online store which persisted on showing "404: page not found" and your phone staff insisted that I "had to stop calling her or she would ring the police and then went on to call me a stalker and that she already told me no".

If I do not recieve a reply to this soon I will be aking legal recourse and killing off one hostage every hour!

Yours sincerly,

Dr. Toast

• Advertisement

My Dear DR. Toast
    In regard to your complaint it has been taken under consideration and consequentially
    it has been noted that the cost of said manufacture would be prohibitive. Among other things if we were to produce said item we then would have to actually create an online store to sell item and in turn actually create an office to receive any and all complaints.
    This I'm sure you will understand would drive price so high we would soon be forced from business alltogether. We much prefer doing business in the same old way. Sorry for any inconvinence this may have caused. We look forward to your custom in future.
    Sincerely
    Deki Von Haus

P.S. Kindly stop harassing our cleaning girl with your constant calls, as it makes her quite nervous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Do penguins have knees???:confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

joes girls wrote: »
    Do penguins have knees???:confused:
    Penguins have knees, but do bees.

If a penguin goes to a wedding, does it have to year a suit or does it just arrive naked. And as far as them having knees goes, at the point in the ceremony where the priest ask everyone to kneel, the penguin gets up and accuses the priest of being racially insensitive, and then slides down the isles on its belly and headbutts him in the crotch.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Penguins hate going to parties. They always end up feeling overdressed.

• Advertisement

Do Penguins grow hairs???

Do cats always land on their feet? Certainly some cat somewhen, somewhere landed on someone else's feet

Do cats always land on their feet? Certainly some cat somewhen, somewhere landed on someone else's feet

I know girls that always land on their back

Do rabbits really do it that often???

Why do dogs lick themselves. Wait, never mind.

Why do dogs lick themselves. Wait, never mind.

No come on tell ..... why do you:p

joes girls wrote: »
    No come on tell ..... why do you:p
    BECAUSE,

I CAN!:D:D:D

BECAUSE,

I CAN!:D:D:D

Damn it, I was about to say that. Oh well. *dances*

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Damn it, I was about to say that. Oh well. *dances*
    Don't screw with the Werewolf-Jedi master. He'll fcuking destroy you.

What you talking bout jiiiiiive turkey

• Advertisement

What you talking bout jiiiiiive turkey
    I will Shaft you. Do not think I won't.

Every poster was Kung-Pao eating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

graham_chapman_colonel.jpg

Right, that's it. This thread has gone on long enough. The whole premise is silly and it's very badly written.

Enough, I say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

silly's such a slippery subject
    slyly stealthed as simple
    surely we should still the subtext
    shyly slipped as silly

celerystalksfield.gif
    http://www.migenweb.org/kalamazoo/celeryimagegallery.htm

*grabs salt shaker, raises high above head* I AM LORD OF THE DANCE! Fiddle de dee diddle de i *dances badly*

Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to dough basis!!!

Im not as think as you drunk i am, im as jober as a sudge!

She was a delightful date. her sister however, was a real peach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

*grabs salt shaker, raises high above head* I AM LORD OF THE DANCE! Fiddle de dee diddle de i *dances badly*

strong like bull room

• Advertisement

Round and round and round it goes, where it stops, the world explodes!

Spin the wheel, and pain you shall feel.

Roulette of death, place your bets

Roulette of death, place your bets
    21,000 on hangman's bluff.

Ladies and gents we have a winner! <BANG>

Fix your necktie. You seem to be choking a bit.

• Advertisement

why have you one extra bit hanging out off your.........lobe???

Don't be alarmed, but I can't remember where I parked reality relative to this thread.

Don't be alarmed, but I can't remember where I parked reality relative to this thread.

Thats okay, I know how to get back *runs at wall, smacks into wall* arrrgh, it worked in harry potter, what the hell!

Thats okay, I know how to get back *runs at wall, smacks into wall* arrrgh, it worked in harry potter, what the hell!
    Meep!Meep!

When tour falls unfortunate lies you lighted more by the minute

• Advertisement

Gabba Gabba Hey!

I like big books and I cannot lie! All you other nerds cant deny...

I'm flying. Quick, how do I land a 747?

badly?

Any landing the pilot walks away from is a good one. Should the passengers survive and the plane still fly, that's a great landing

Did it?

I was the only one aboard and I walked away. Gonna need a new plane, and a new runway. Also a new terminal, and control tower.

oh well all that can be replaced :)

let's reach for the stars. You stand on my shoulders and see if we're there yet.

caught one-what'll i do with it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement