Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Silliness Supremacy Struggle

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Make a wish, then put it back before we get caught.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

ooohkay ...done. but what do they do if you get caught?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Make you live in the daylight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Press the red button!!!

I like the night, and the moon and the way the clouds drift around and weave in and out of the shadows, wish it was night now

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Press the red button!!!
    Cut the blue wire.
    Deki wrote: »
    I like the night, and the moon and the way the clouds drift around and weave in and out of the shadows, wish it was night now
    Night is good. Night wraps around you like a warm, fuzzy blanket.

Cut the blue wire.

They're all blue wires!

Its night over here!

They're all blue wires!

Its night over here!
    Then cut them all.

They're all blue wires!

Its night over here!
    I don't see any blue wires or a red button.
    I may be lost in a different thread:eek:

It's not night here it's only 7:20

• Advertisement

No deki, you're just walking into the corner

Silliness reigns supreme on this thread Deki.

Well at least that's familiar- I used to be made to stand in them a lot:D

Well at least that's familiar- I used to be made to stand in them a lot:D
    No, really. Someone as nice and polite as you had to stand in corners. :rolleyes:

I did. I once painted my best friend's face with enamel. (I warned her first and she just kept it up

Why didn't you just glue her face to the table.

• Advertisement

didn't have glue in my hand- had a paint brush. told her if she did that again I'd paint her face, she did and i did and then she started wailing "I'm Blind I'm blind." I got more than standing in the corner for that.

So worth it though. What color did you paint her.

Must kill 53,596 infected:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Must kill 53,596 infected:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:
    Toasty use protection you fool.

So worth it though. What color did you paint her.
    I'd mixed half a can of red with about a quarter of a can of yellow. Turned out a nice liver color. She had this curly blonde hair and her mother always made her wear dresses. She once was aghast that I didn't know how to "do" my nails(up until then all I thought you needed were a pair of clippers) She still loves me though.:D

• Advertisement

:confused:You need more than a pocketknife to trim your nails?

Toasty use protection you fool.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

:eek:

oh yes Wolf you need oil treatment and basecoat and polish and files and buffers and cottonballs (pink ones if possible) and polish remover and cuticle cutters and that's if they're your on nails fake nails are a different story.
    I just remembered something else I used to do to my friend. I used to push her into the half of our old garage that used to be a coal cellar, then I'd lock the door and go round and rattle chains. I really was a rotten child I guess.

tell us the other story!

oh yes Wolf you need oil treatment and basecoat and polish and files and buffers and cottonballs (pink ones if possible) and polish remover and cuticle cutters and that's if they're your on nails fake nails are a different story.
    I just remembered something else I used to do to my friend. I used to push her into the half of our old garage that used to be a coal cellar, then I'd lock the door and go round and rattle chains. I really was a rotten child I guess.
    All that for nails? Next you'll be saying I need more than comb for my hair when I grow it out in the winter.

You grow your hair out in the winter? Long enough to let the wind whip it around? That's another of my favorite things:p

3 inches total in the winter, need insulation.

That's not bad just about right to have it whipped around,

Under this

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=3042532

That won't work Wolf. Nice hat and all but your hair just can't ruffle in the breeze. Also your ears won't sting and drip icecicles but you'll miss the breeze

• Advertisement

Like this you mean

frozenfright.jpg

uhoh chain snapped! (is he carrying a club or a giant chicken leg?)

Think it's a club.

I thought maybe he brought his lunch. I buy mine out of the wheel of death (nickname for vending company) because I always forget about it until it's too late.

Who wants to help me quest for the jade monkey?

I'm already busy searching for The Portugese Eagle Toasty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

sillywestern.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Send in them there Injuns.

Custer.jpg

• Advertisement

I do what my rice krispies tell me to do!!!

joes girls wrote: »
    I do what my rice krispies tell me to do!!!
    I don't listen to my breakfast anymore. All it ever does is plead for mercy.

Can my rice crispies play with your rice crispies.

Wow, you call rabbits rice crispies in Ireland? Live and learn.

My cereal eats the milk!

My cereal eats the milk!
    That's some tough cereal.

• Advertisement

And sex, poker. Pok her.

laugh alone and the world thinks your a idiot!!!

joes girls wrote: »
    laugh alone and the world thinks your a idiot!!!
    People will think you're crazy if you laugh while feeding them through a meat grinder.

Look before you open your eyes!!!

Jump, and pray you land safely.

• Advertisement
Advertisement