Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Silliness Supremacy Struggle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

If you jump high enouh maybe you'll never land.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The fall won't hurt you. The sudden stop at the end however will hurt like a sonova.

did you ever walk across a field or some open space and the sky look so big you got sort of disoriented and felt like you were falling into the sky?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Yes, I grabbed the ground and didn't want to let go.

I like it. I want to fall into the sky.
    also if i walk across bridges and lean out over the rail I sort of want to lean too far and just let go.
    I resist these urges though

Deki wrote: »
    I like it. I want to fall into the sky.
    I fear heights, alot.

me too, unless i'm sitting down. can't seem to get above the third step on ladders, but somehow have this urge to fall off into space- probably some form of vertigo- or else i have a secret death wish:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

E-mail me the contents of your sock drawer, and I will reward you in apples!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

once had a pet hen.....once is dead now!!!.....dont know really why, like i could not walk her,brush her feathers,throw a ball for her.(well did try the ball but just kept hitting her in the head) she was called pinky, dont know why i hated pink when i was younger, didnt go with my cure head.....anyways pinky was a one off no other pet has came close yet.....dont think i will have that chicken for dinner today:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

I had a chicken called Hippie Chick, I'd call her and she'd come and sit on my lap, and stand on my shoulder when i walked around, she probbly thought she was a parrot.

Anyway I'm going down to cahirciveen, check out the gerriatrics

• Advertisement

rocky33.jpg

a day at the beach.:)

Mary Poppins always irritated me. Not really sure why, she just did.

Im all in!

I has royal flush.

lolcat_raisebid.jpg

lolcat.jpg

:(

NAMBY......PAMBY!!!

deadman_adams.gif

• Advertisement

Boston Brand ? Wonder if he's afraid of heights now? What wrongs are you righting today?

Deki wrote: »
    Boston Brand ? Wonder if he's afraid of heights now? What wrongs are you righting today?
    :eek::eek:
    How did you know who that is?

I Wolf am a real live living Psychic (thought that would surprise you:p)

I found out Im psychic last night. Used my incredible powers to win drinking games!

You keep practicing Toast someday you'll be good as me - able to recognise DC comic characters at will

What do you use your powers for, good or evil?

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:Oh I'm good Toast-real good...;)

100 men went to kill a vampire. 99 came back. 99 men went to kill 2 vampires, they ran into a werewolf. 97 came back.

Why is there a funny man on my TV???

because they don't publicize executions?

yet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Ok so I'm in the mood for a flicka show. Anyone wanna join me? I hear Diet Coke the movie is getting rave reviews.

I'm waiting for Mountain Dew: The Experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

The hillbillys want you to bend over and squeel like a pig!!!!

holly1 wrote: »
    The hillbillys want you to bend over and squeel like a pig!!!!
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    300px-MtDewBot-BPart.jpg
    Gotta get past him first. Go get 'em Dispensor.

Mr. Blonde likes to dance

Mr. Pink got gypped when they was picking names.

"Freeze! Drop the briefcase " BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!!"

"Get down! Stop dancing you idiots and duck*

"...clowns to the left of me,
    jokers to the right,
    here I am,
    stuck in the middle with you..."

clowns.jpg

red-fox-sleeping.jpg

WolfStanding.jpg

Medieval-Jesters4.jpg

• Advertisement

ooops!!!

You caught me, I used jesters instead of jokers.
    *So ashamed*

That's okay Wolf I still like it. they work just as well

MOAR SILLY:
    insane%20clown%20posse.jpg
    Wait, they're more evil than silly.

Evils good I'm actually contemplating becoming more evil.
    I think I might be good at evil

darkside.jpg

Sometimes it's very tempting...

Yes, we know.

and i suspect more fun.

• Advertisement

I party with these guys:

79359-171945-secret-six_super.png

Advertisement