Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Glasan!

• 30-07-2009 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭

lookin at glasan for next year, payin by direct deb, how much do i have to pay the firt time i go up?

i havent paid anything yet, i havent even applied.

ive seen the website but can anyone give me a timeline of the costs for someone paying direct deb with a single room?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 _Claire_

How do you mean direct debit? Are you paying monthly or something? Otherwise you just pay the first rent in August for Sep to Dec and the 2nd rent December for Jan to May....the rates are on the website. 1st time you go up, you have to pay the deposit of €670.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

you can pay direct debit up until christmas, so its defo 665 a month until december.

how much do i have to have wen i go up, just the deposit??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 _Claire_

O right! I'd say you only have to pay the deposit...you better check with them though cause they might want a months rent or something!

Advertisement