If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 42PFL7404H Availability?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey iKnorr. The warranty on the Philips TV's is as follows:

3000 series - 1 year
    5000 series - 2 years
    7000 series - 3 years (if purchased before December 31st otherwise the standard 2 years)
    8000 series - 4 years (if purchased before December 31st otherwise the standard 2 years)
    9000 series - 5 years (if purchased before December 31st otherwise the standard 2 years)

Thanks a mil, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Bartleby

Hello Nicola,

What's the current boards price on the 7404?

I'll be in to look at one tomorrow.

Thanks in advance,

Bartleby.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭iknorr

Can i get a price on the 8404 also, i cant decide between the 74 or 84

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Bartleby and iKnorr,

PM's on the way. :D

Thanks, Nicola.

Nicola on Behalf of Ash:

Hey iKnorr,

Sorry can't PM you. The 42PFL8404H is retailing at €999.99 at the moment so with your Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount that comes to €899.99.

I can put your name down for one of these if you like. We are hoping to see them back in stock soon.

Thanks, Nicola.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 corkil

Hi Whats the current price for 42pfl7404? very interested but wondering should i hold off til the new year for the sales

Nicola on behalf of Ash

Hey Corkil!

The current price on the 42PFL7404H is €949.99 less 10% in our sale which brings it to €854.99. As our TV's are already discounted at the moment there is no further Philips Shop Boards Discount. The good news is that you guys never have to wait for our sales as you get our goods at sale prices all year round! :D

Let me know what you decide to do.

Thanks a mil, Nicola.

Thanks Nicola,
    has the price gone up as i saw an earlier post in sept and they were going for €800?

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Sorry Corkil the price has indeed changed. The only bad thing about some of our offers to you guys is that sometimes they have to end.

We still have the 3 Year Warranty with this TV if you purchase before 31st December 2009.

Thanks again, Nicola.

just so i can get my figures correct, what is the cost for delivery to Kildare area? im juggling between yourselves and pixmania!

• Advertisement

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Corkil,

PM on the way. :)

Thanks, Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Hi Nicola. Could you Pm me the price for Philips 42PFL8404H or the 37" in same. Could you quote me for delivery to Galway as well. Thanks

Hi Fergiesfolly

The sale price on the 42PFL8404H is €899.99 with a 4 year warranty (the warranty offer ends 31/12/2009 by the way)

The sale price on the 37PFL8404H is €809.99, again this comes with a 4 year warranty.

Delivery to Galway not a problem - we've sent many a TV overthere. This will add €29.99 to the above prices.

I have 'em in stock ready to roll - what do you think?
    Like one of these fantastic TV's??

Happy New Year
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.