Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No water?

Options
  • 30-07-2009 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Are there many other who have no water today in Drogheda? Any one have any idea what the problem is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭IceICEbaby

Hey..
    I'm in North Wicklow and we have none either!

Its probably not even the same as yours idk...but my Dad rang the council (?) and they said that although they have 'emergency fixers' out, the problem was more difficult than anticipated and the water should 'hopefully' be back on before the afternoon is out..

SUCH a pain!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Lexie_Karas

Just rang Drogheda council there and a very helpful lady told me not to worry, it was turned off for an hour and should be back by 3:30 at the latest. Then she realised it was gone 3:30 already and said hopefully it wouldn't be much longer. :rolleyes:

Advertisement