Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limericks 'Sexiest' men

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Langer

lads lets get to the point - which is we are all talking about the ugly lads- its the Limerick Chronicle relaunch , new free paper on tuesdays , trying to boost its profile. They assemble some local 'celebs' built it up over a few weeks, increasing word of mouth ...The limerick leader is trying to copy the limerick post , and go the free route, paid for papers are dying a death. also they can no longer claim to be the only paper 'produced and printed in limerick' anymore. they are firing their production staff , jobs gone to the North of Ireland, and they are owned by Johnston Press of Scotland, who are trying to sell the title.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Bobo78

Limericks second sexiest man

You sexy beast:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

well what about the Mr Ireland then. Plastered all over the papers with "your truly" judges, Fiona Doyle and so on....:mad:

So. what do you do lads? Have you found a cure for anything, invented something of note? No. I just look good.

No. What do you do?

I look good.

Just that?

yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

Sure there were some odd choices but as someone summed it up to me the other day- "it's just a bit of fun to take our minds off the doom and gloom"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Niall1975

David wallace looks good tho. ;) (speaking from a female point of view)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Bobo78 wrote: »
    You sexy beast:D:D

Those chaps are murder to get clean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 michelle mc m

That Michelle Mcmahon is such a bimbo wannabe social climber kissing hole with the people her and celia picked

You are one sad sad individual. If it made you happy to come on here and spew some **** about people you don't know anything about - good for you. The whole thing was a bit of fun, but the way you and some others have reacted you'd swear it was a matter of life and death - get over yourself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

You are one sad sad individual. If it made you happy to come on here and spew some **** about people you don't know anything about - good for you. The whole thing was a bit of fun, but the way you and some others have reacted you'd swear it was a matter of life and death - get over yourself!
    You shouldn't gives a sh!t what some anonymous gobsh!te on the internet thinks of you Michelle. Btw judging by some of the choices ye really have terrible standards. Jerry Relihan and Niall Colgan ffs!

Jigga wrote: »
    You shouldn't gives a sh!t what some anonymous gobsh!te on the internet thinks of you Michelle. Btw judging by some of the choices ye really have terrible standards. Jerry Relihan and Niall Colgan ffs!

Believe me - with about ten ladies having their say - none of us would have picked the overall 50 as our own!! There's about three I'd agree with though... no names... Ok I give in... Willie's moustache is HOT! ;)

As for caring about what someone on the internet has to say, you're probably dead right, but it's very hard to let very personal attacks just slide by when there's absolutely no reason for them. Live and let live and all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

*awaits irishvamps response with popcorn* someone grab the oil and gloves it's foxy boxing time!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Michelle, don't worry, nobody takes any notice of what vamp says. Hot air and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

ZOMBIE THREAD!!

Cheers Aidric :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

fetch me musket ... fetch me musket

bf087130-4e05-4b99-9745-ad5d06b88981.jpg

zombie thread be gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement