Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to choose between these 2 phones!!

• 30-07-2009 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi!

My phone and my mp3 player are both on their last legs so I'm going to replace them both with a new fone/mp3 player

The 2 that I'm thinking of getting are the Samsung G600 FOR e119 or the Sony-Ericcson W980i for e159

Anybody able to recommend either of these 2?!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭currythis

I'm with 02 and the main feature that I'm looking for is a mp3 player with a big memory and a decent camera.

The sony ericsson one has 8gb of storage which sounds good but if you say that their un-reliable then I'll have to look around a bit more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

The W980 is a great phone for the MP3 player, it also has an FM transmitter built in which will all you to stream the music to a radio / car stero.

If you want a decent camera, and have the budget get the W995, it's a 8MP camera, again full MP3 player (no transmitter this time), and comes a a pretty decent set of speakers. As for size, it's a pretty compact little job alright. As far as I remember it comes with an 8GB card, which if need be you could upgrade to a larger size, where as the W980 is internal memory if i am correct.

Advertisement