Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetarian Kilkenny website

Options
  • 30-07-2009 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

The vegetarian Kilkenny group have set up a website for info on their no meat gatherings.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Cool, i have a friend off boards in kilkenny, if i ever visit her for cat laughs or whatever it would be cool to go to one of these. Have you gone to any, waht are they like? What have you eaten? :D

Posters are really nice

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

ztoical wrote: »
    The vegetarian Kilkenny group have set up a website for info on their no meat gatherings.

!!!!!EXCELLENT!!!!!

I am bl00dy delighted. :P

Have emailed on the link to a mate from there, up here now but still knows loads of peeps from there who are veg*n. Have also emailed the VSI and wanna spread the love to the IVU (International Vegetarian Union).

Are you one of their number, ztoical?

BTW, the Donegal Vegans are having their day out on 1st Aug in Letterkenny too. More details on DiscussVegsoc on yahoo groups (and/or Vegans_Ireland). Dublin MeetUp.com are clashing with the boardsies on Sunday next - Greystones walk then the Happy Pear about the 2pm mark.

Happy Days.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Cool. Would like to go to that BBQ but won't be around. Any others planned?

Advertisement