Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone NAC request?

Options
  • 30-07-2009 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

The thingy for my account says I have 3 remaining, are these valid for any phone locked to vodafone? I never bought 3 phones through them only one in '99 how does this work, how do you get more codes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I used my mates Vodafone prepay account to request a NAC for someone elses Vodafone phone online.

Once you fufil the credit criteria (I think it's €130 / last 6 months) then you can request a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭TeresaL

This is not the case now as I have a phone that I replaced last year and it is three year old, hasn't been used for a year and V.fone will not give me a code unless I top up by €134. Why would I top up a phone that I don't use, I only have one Sim and that is in a new phone. I have the required amount paid in that too but they say I am not eligible. They do not want to loose customers and they are the most difficult people to deal with.

Advertisement