Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Europa League, 3rd Rnd, 1st Leg, 30th July

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

theteal wrote: »
    no fans at the game in romania, that might help

linky

typical, couldnt afford Russia now cant go to Romania.

They appealing today their manager hopes to reduce it to 1 game so they allowed have fans in the group stages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

dreamers75 wrote: »
    typical, couldnt afford Russia now cant go to Romania.

They appealing today their manager hopes to reduce it to 1 game so they allowed have fans in the group stages.

Not if the mighty St. Pats have anything to do with it :cool:

Mr Moon wrote: »
    When will the dates be announced and when will tickets be on sale??

When the match is confirmed, they appealing their ban now so dates not confirmed yet. Dinamo due to play in Bucharest on the same night and UEFA dont allow that.

So any saints dont go booking flights just yet :D

We dont stand a chance, never do tbh wouldnt have it any other way.

http://pix.ie/soccerc/album/350322

the homecoming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_LHcKAkxI8

WTF!!

CD617D39A789436AB2C4F2232960F25C.jpg

3000% more than was at the game :D

2149739A88AD4754A049DD2F5217AFCF.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

Pity to see Derry go out but at least they did so with a draw. Every bit helps when it comes to the coefficient. With less that 20 minutes to go it's looking like Steaua are going to beat Motherwell home and away so bad news for Scotland's numbers.

Edit: Motherwell lost 3-1 on the night so they got beaten 6-1 on aggregate while Aberdeen went out 8-1 overall

Had to go and quote myself... I'm guessing I'm probably the only Pat's fan who watched Steaua live on Thursday! Probably jinxed our draw by doing it too, I'll be waiting by the phone for the club to call and appoint me as an official scout!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Had to go and quote myself... I'm guessing I'm probably the only Pat's fan who watched Steaua live on Thursday! Probably jinxed our draw by doing it too, I'll be waiting by the phone for the club to call and appoint me as an official scout!

So what did you think of them then?

I only saw the second half on a Eurosport repeat yesterday, Bogdan Stancu is the major threat, his 1st goal was a screamer,

I suppose if there are no fans it will be a bonus for pats. I wouldn't give Pats much of a chance, but as another poster said thats probably the way they will like it.

3-2 FT.

Pat's go through! Wonder where Kdjac or whatever his name used to be is.

New name same **** :D

Advertisement