Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tommy tiernan getting married

Options
  • 30-07-2009 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

rumours going round monaghan tommy tiernan getting married in castle leslie next sat, was he married b4?? and has any1else heard this?? would be some weddin to gatecrash!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

He is gettin married but im not sure when. Hector is going to be his best man.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Who's the bride ? :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

thought he was married !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭daniel91

just imagine gettin invited to that weeding, grananteed pure and utter madness, prob end up turnin into a 3 or 4 day job! tommys a maniac sober, with a load of pints well who knows..........,

• Registered Users Posts: 24,046 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

daniel91 wrote: »
    just imagine gettin invited to that weeding, grananteed pure and utter madness, prob end up turnin into a 3 or 4 day job! tommys a maniac sober, with a load of pints well who knows..........,

Especially when he starts swearing and screaming "I f*****g do!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

just imagine hector running around the reception yelling .... "She's a fine fillie"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Lucy211

would hector leave the races :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭subtle_as

Tommy was married once before but split up with his then wife! He then started dating his manager, i think it was his manager. He has had 2 or 3 kids with her and is still with her so if he is remarrying, it would be to her I would assume!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 oirland

Just saw a picture of him arriving at the wedding on the Irish Times website... youdda thought he'd have shaved off that rotten vagrant beard off himself for the big day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

civil marriage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Melwood Kop

subtle_as wrote: »
    Tommy was married once before but split up with his then wife! He then started dating his manager, i think it was his manager. He has had 2 or 3 kids with her and is still with her so if he is remarrying, it would be to her I would assume!
    Tommy was NOT married before, in was in a relationship with someone and they had kids together, it didn't work out and now he is in a relationship with someone else and he married her on Saturday. Bloody internet forums are so up on their high horse hiding behind their keyboards, get a bloody life, I heard someone giving out because Tommy didn't smile at them outside the church... YOU WEREN'T INVITED TO THE BLOODY WEDDING, JUST F**K OFF AND GET A LIFE.......

This celeb culture is sad, sad, sad....

Good wedding though, No Banjo were tops!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

Tommy was NOT married before, in was in a relationship with someone and they had kids together, it didn't work out and now he is in a relationship with someone else and he married her on Saturday. Bloody internet forums are so up on their high horse hiding behind their keyboards, get a bloody life, I heard someone giving out because Tommy didn't smile at them outside the church... YOU WEREN'T INVITED TO THE BLOODY WEDDING, JUST F**K OFF AND GET A LIFE.......

This celeb culture is sad, sad, sad....

Good wedding though, No Banjo were tops!!!!!

Celeb culture is sad, so why did you come on here to make a point that you appear to have been at this wedding and also to reveal details you have no reason to be detailing...where are you off to next, VIP or OK ? Pot Kettle Black :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 larrytom

I always thought tommy was a bit er sort of you know kind of well Abit like myself really! could be wrong though

• Registered Users Posts: 45 EyeOnTheBall

subtle_as wrote: »

Tommy Tiernan was NOT married before (this rumour just won't die for some reason !!!!!). He was in a relationship with a woman who he had 3 lovely children with. They split many years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bcirl03

Who cares lads!

Saw it in the newspaper and didn’t give it the time of day.

bcirl03 wrote: »
    Who cares lads!

Perhaps he does? Maybe his children do too? I imagine his ex is rightly pissed off that people keep saying it too.

Perhaps he does? Maybe his children do too? I imagine his ex is rightly pissed off that people keep saying it too.

Well he's insulted a lot of people during his shows so maybe it's about time he got a taste of his own medicine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Seen it in the paper, my god was that an awful suit and brown shoes

Did anyone else think the date was a bit weird? Edinburgh comedy festival is on atm. Surely he would've had a fair few friends over there?

Well he's insulted a lot of people during his shows so maybe it's about time he got a taste of his own medicine.

Hmmmmm......................I assume you're talking about the Downs Syndrome joke? Would it make any difference if you knew that 'Downs Syndrome Ireland' released a statement to Tommy lending him his support when the silly media fuelled furore broke......you see, unlike you, they got the joke.

But please don't let me interrupt you, I suspect you're busy gathering up the pitchforks and firebrands as I type.

P.s. I just love your generosity of spirit.

• Advertisement

Hmmmmm......................I assume you're talking about the Downs Syndrome joke? Would it make any difference if you knew that 'Downs Syndrome Ireland' released a statement to Tommy lending him his support when the silly media fuelled furore broke......you see, unlike you, they got the joke.

But please don't let me interrupt you, I suspect you're busy gathering up the pitchforks and firebrands as I type.

P.s. I just love your generosity of spirit.

Is that you Tommy?

Did you enjoy your big day out?

Go on tell us a joke will ya...a funny one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Is that you Tommy?

Did you enjoy your big day out?

Go on tell us a joke will ya...a funny one.

Judging by the Bovinity show he's all out of funny jokes.

What a load of sh1te.

Advertisement