Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up the bum

Options
  • 30-07-2009 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Sorry about the unimaginative title. Thing is I am bi-curious and over the last few years have had a few encounters with guys, usually oral etc. Nothing too exciting other than "giving" it to one or two guys.

My question is, is receiving it actually nice or is it the thought of receiving it. Any girl I have done same with have never really liked it so why would it be different for men? I'd like to know what you think 'cos it is something I would like to try sometime.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Some women like it, some don't.
    Some guys like it, some don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭carveone

Well, the title gets attention! Agree with what Thaed said with the addition that (from my reading of posts in Personal Issues) guys seem to take less care when they're on the giving end, leading to women not having a good time of it. That's my personal view though and others may disagree.

The Wikipedia entry on anal sex has three links in the External Links section, including to the alt.sex FAQ which has been around for decades but is very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Sometimes it can be horrbily painful, other times incredibly enjoyable!

It all depends who you're doing it with. The lenght, width and shape of the penis, the position you're in, the angle of entry, the depth... Deep breaths and just enough lube (too much can be messy) and you should be just fine, it's just like taking a sh1t in reverse ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Reflector

azezil wrote: »
    it's just like taking a sh1t in reverse ^_^

:eek:

Well that's just lovely.

I find that it is sore at fist, but good sore. Also as you get going the pain lessens as your muscles relax. Also you have to focus as well because if your muscles start to tighten it wont be nice.
    I can be great but takes work and concentration. For me its a veryu once in a while thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Reflector wrote: »

I find that it is sore at fist,

Fisting is never good:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Reflector

I find that it is sore at fist, but good sore.
    BVB wrote: »

Have you tried ankling....it's the new fisting :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Have you tried ankling....it's the new fisting :P

Heading is good too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSKPJuSXcXI

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Dwn Wth Vwls

What, nobody's going to mention the prostate? It's probably one reason it can be different for men.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,189 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

BVB wrote: »

Perhaps not 'up the bum', but it has its place. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 larrytom

I would consider myself hetrosexual but would also love to try it just the once.Is this normal amoung men? What if I really liked it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Dwn Wth Vwls

larrytom wrote: »
    I would consider myself hetrosexual but would also love to try it just the once.Is this normal amoung men? What if I really liked it??

There are a lot of pleasurable nerve endings in and around that area, it has nothing to do with your sexuality. You don't need another guy to explore that, especially if you're not attracted to them.

I think being curious about your own body is pretty normal. If you really liked it, chances are you would find ways to explore that with girlfriends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

First off.......lube lube lube!

Secondly, the so called male G-spot or the prostate gland is located in the anus which makes it much more enjoyable for men, although some women enjoy it too
    The nerve endings in the anus are incredibly sensitive whihc can be extremely pleasureable yet painful.
    The most important thing here is to have good communication with your partner and as I said above...use Lube!

at risk of sounding like an educating pamphlet here try having him stimulate your perenium the swollen area around the anus, applying pressure, this creates a similar sensation and sort of "opens you up" for easier entry!

Have fun :D

Oh and condoms too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭pepsi1234

Buy a vibrator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 larrytom

pepsi1234 wrote: »
    Buy a vibrator.
    prefer to try the real thing.Am based in Galway,where should I go to find
    a willing partner with no strings attached?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

prefer to try the real thing.Am based in Galway,where should I go to find
    a willing partner with no strings attached?
    This isn't Gaydar.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,703 ✭✭✭✭L1011

And thats where you'd go...

MYOB wrote: »
    And thats where you'd go...
    If you're looking for nothing but what he's looking for then Yes, you would go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 whiteblueman

I am looking for the same, some sucking and anal... that's all.

I am based in the South East....

PM me

I am looking for the same, some sucking and anal... that's all.

I am based in the South East....

PM me
    Go Away.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

This thread is not for personals. End.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement