Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westport Wargames

Options
  • 30-07-2009 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

Anyone been to it? Any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

ya, been there before. i cant compare it to any other paintball place but its good craic. bring an old pair of boots/shoes as it was a little mucky the day i was there, you will get overalls. the guy that runs it is a total a-hole though, no idea how to treat customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

What did it cost you?

Was at the paintballing in Kartworld (in Cork) and really impressed with it - the only thing is that it was expensive - €40 in with 200 balls, ended up getting 700 more @ €10 for 100.
    Worth every penny of it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

i think it was €30 for the initial 200, but that was a back in 2002, i think. cant remember how much the extra balls were, i have €13/100 in my head iirc

Advertisement