Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

uwwwb.com - Dallas datacenter raided by FBI based on false claims by former employee

• 30-07-2009 7:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭

http://uwwwb.com/FBIRaid.html

Just wow. Well worth the read.
    After this apparently no charges were filed, but he left the country anyway. more info if you click around the site. Can't blame him for getting the **** out of the US after that though.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Thats just out and out scary....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

What the Hell? That was one of the most infuriating stories Iv read in a long time! To think some druggie with a grudge could cause so much hassle and cost people millions is truly enraging. The fact that the fbi agent on the case has no real qualifications is ridiculous. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

"The way I ended up in Cybercrime is not all that glamorous ... In 1998, when we formed the Dallas regional squad, the powers that be asked if anyone knew anything more about computers then how to turn the power on. I raised my hand up and said that I played a lot of computer games and had put together PC's so that I could have a better gaming experience and the rest is history."

Sick isn't it. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭SeanW

My Goodness :eek: words fails to describe this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭zod

in fairness you have no idea what the FBI know

• Advertisement
Advertisement