Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need new Microwave

• 30-07-2009 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Any shops doing good deals on microwaves??????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Not that I know of. Tesco normally do their "electric" offer, ie., 25% or 50% back in club card vouchers - in August, but I don't know if they'll do it this year or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Slumlion

deelite wrote: »
    Not that I know of. Tesco normally do their "electric" offer, ie., 25% or 50% back in club card vouchers - in August, but I don't know if they'll do it this year or not.

Thanks,but I'm looking for a on the spot low cash bargain,,if any exist
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I think Tesco have one for about 40 euro - but I'd try Power City first and bargain them down to as little as possible - they'll be trying to get their sales figures up for end of the month!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Slumlion

will drop in to argos in santry tomorrow they have a nice discounted one for 60

Advertisement