Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swan's C&C

• 30-07-2009 7:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭

I took these a little while back...only got around to taking them off the camera now. Minimal PP done on them,mainly due to the fact that my photoshop computer is in the midst of a rebuild. Let me know what you think,good or bad...all replies welcome :)

AFF2F3C9A1234419BE2688126341C87E-800.jpg

411E649D143A43918DC3A064FECB9D1C-800.jpg

42BCE98DC6F3482B91E9C0C0539A2D9B-800.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

I really like #3. And even though the other swans are very close to the main one they don't really distract.
    The others have too much going on. Mainly because the backround doesn't look like DOF more like shaking so first I tried to figure out what was in the backround and only later looked at the swan.
    For #1 I think I would get rid of the duck on the right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Fionn

the first two are set at a rakish angle - was that on purpose?
    maybe if the shore line was straightened, or perhaps cropped out, pity you didn't get the full reflection in the foreground - thats always a pleasing effect. in 3 the dof is a little off, it might have been nicer if the foreground swan was totally in focus. Image looks a little flat too.
    In photoshop maybe if the contrast was set to about 25 or so it'd improve the overall look too and I'd dodge out a little bit of the eye to get a catch light there.
    if you want i'll show you what i mean.
    Good efforts all the same

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Head down to Bray harbour any day of the week :)
    1336921221_a89077a1f9_b.jpg
    1333702283_c292b5303e_b.jpg

Advertisement