Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SofaSpud spotlight - Spuddy you get to chose new person in the well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

dearg lady wrote: »

hmmm, this is fun, more questions, what would you say if a mate got a tat you really didn't like... try to be non committal, be brutally honest, or lie!?

A mate of mine (who I just linked to this thread) wants to get the "famous stars and straps" logo, and I've told him countless times how stupid I think it is.

I'd be as honest as I could be, without being hostile! If it was technically badly done I'd mention it but not make a big deal, but if it was a design or idea I really didn't like, I'd tell them I didn't like it but still realise it was their own choice to have it done, and if they grow to regret it, "I told them so".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

One celeb you would like to punch in the face?

One person you would love to meet? (includes dead people..... not litrally but you get what i mean)

First gay expereince...... wait dont answer that one lol :D:D

vangoz wrote: »
    One celeb you would like to punch in the face?
    Is this living or dead? It used to be Jade Goody.
    Living . . . . Oooh, Bill O'Reilly, the bloke off Fox News.
    One person you would love to meet? (includes dead people..... not litrally but you get what i mean)
    Probably Newton Faulkner, I have a total guy crush on him! I just have a feeling I'd get on great with him!
    First gay expereince...... wait dont answer that one lol :D:D

It was the summer of 1918 and my father brought me on a picnic in the fields, my that was a gay old time. Hoho, I ate my share of weiners thet day!

It was possibly about 2 years ago, I was pissed and an ex girlfriend dragged me to the George, I made sure to hang out of her the whole night :P

Then I went into the bathroom, was queueing for a cubicle and a guy came up to me and asked me "sooo . . . why are you going into the cublicle?",
    I then spat a bit of sick that I had into my mouth into a bin beside me and said "that's why!"
    Best retort to a gay guy's advances ever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Daddy or chips?

That depends . . . Home cooked or from a chipper?

And does the deal include salt and vinegar?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Dunno if its been asked but

Whats the one achievement you`d like to make in life?

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Dunno if its been asked but

Whats the one achievement you`d like to make in life?

Basically, I want to reach the end of my life, happy with the life I'd led.

This is all-encompassing, really. It involves travelling a lot, working a job that keeps me happy and isn't just a money-spinner, find a girl, settle down, if you want you can marry, look at me, I am old, but I'm . . . . damn, I'm singing Cat Stevens again. But yeah, probably marry at some stage, or at least have a solid relationship with someone I'd be willing to marry, maybe have kids when I'm mature enough and can afford it.

Basically, experience a fulfilled and interesting life.

I still haven't woken up in my underwear in a strange place after a night's drinking yet, I find that disappointing!

Most bizarre drinking tale?

Will wrote: »
    Most bizarre drinking tale?

I don't actually have many bizarre ones, I'm a fairly tame drunk!

Although twice myself and a few friends have gotten up in pubs when performing bands were on their breaks and "played a few songs", both times completely pissed and making a total fcukuppery of it.

Possibly last St. Patricks day, when myself, my best friend, and our respective girlfriends accidentally ended up in a gay bar, that we didn't know was a gay bar at the time. When we realised (once inside) we spent the majority of the night acting like a couple, stroking each others faces, kissing on the cheek, slapping arses etc. I promise, that and the other gay-bar related story in the thread are my only 2 times in a gay bar, I'm not a regular :D

I'm usually very sensible when I'm drunk, it's crap, I always end up with miscellanaeous scars and bruising but don't know how they occurred, so I don't have interesting stories to tell!

• Advertisement

so wearing somebody elses shoes on a boards related night out then walking around in the soaking wet in sox is nothing to write home about? ;) :pac:

Will wrote: »
    so wearing somebody elses shoes on a boards related night out then walking around in the soaking wet in sox is nothing to write home about? ;) :pac:

Not really, that's pretty normal for me, I don't really do bizarre things when I'm pissed, I just have a skewed sense of normality :P

Fr'instance, people tend to be curious about my piercings, and 2 days after I got my PA, I was out for a meal with loads of work people, and one of them insisted on telling everyone about it, so I ended up showing pretty much everyone who came drinking afterwards, including a few managers. Some strangers were also shown.

I've also, on more than one occasion, attached streamers to my nipple piercings to make "tassels".

I'm a boring drunk, really!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

Tea or Coffee?

With or without milk?

How many sugsrs?

JohnnyQuid wrote: »
    Tea or Coffee?

With or without milk?

How many sugsrs?

Tea, I've always hated coffee, love tea though!

With milk, one sugar, and an optional jaffa cake perched on the side, like a soldier, standing to attention beside a giant . . . . . . . cup of tea!

Jaysus you can't BHEAT the jaffas.

Lefty or righty?

I'm right handed, and dress to the left ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Return of the Jedi or Return of the King?

I've never seen any of the original star wars films! The only one I've ever seen is the Sith one, which was an anagram of Sith :P

I'll have to go for return of the king, although I'm not a huge LOTR fan, I do like them!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Sofaspud wrote: »
    I've never seen any of the original star wars films! The only one I've ever seen is the Sith one, which was an anagram of Sith :P

I'll have to go for return of the king, although I'm not a huge LOTR fan, I do like them!

I was a rings man until recently, like you I had not seen any star wars films till I sat sown and watched the last one (episode 3) I was hooked!

which would you rather

to face a pack of hungry wolves, or a pack of menstruating women?

points given for originality and making me lol while hungover later this afternoon

• Advertisement

Since I'm proably equally asdrunk as you are right now, I'd say a pack of menstruating women. I could just say "she said you have a turkey neck" to one of htem, and the other one would attack her with passive aggresive / general crazy woman behaviour. Then say similar stuff to each woman involved, until they all die in a pile of scratches, bitchslaps and drown in menstrual blood. since there's a pack of them and all.

I like alcohol.

and my brother turned 30 today, so I have a damn good reason to have just arrived home at this hour, pissed!v but out of cigarettes :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

'Ello Sofaspud!! :)

Describe the last dream you had! (or the last one you can remember!)

What happened to you the first time you got drunk?If you can remember it.:D

MizzLolly wrote: »
    'Ello Sofaspud!! :)

Describe the last dream you had! (or the last one you can remember!)

I can't remember :(

I had a great one 2 days ago, where I met some random celebrity, I think I worked for them or something. It was possibly William Shatner, but I'm crap at remembering dreams :(
    JohnnyQuid wrote: »
    What happened to you the first time you got drunk?If you can remember it.:D

I was 14, it was Halloween, I had 4 cans! A big crowd of us went to the local GAA pitch with a radio and had a great session, my drunkenness was half-placebo since it was my first time! And I had to be home at half 11, which sucked.

Oh, we also went trick-or-treating while drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

dearg lady wrote: »
    same things happenin to mine :( Did your gum go back to normal a while after takin it out? I think might have ta do same, d'oh! then I'll be practically piercing-less!!

and a random question for good measure...
    what's the best holiday you've ever been on?

the gum doesnt grow back,i was made have a gum transplant last week due to the erosion my lip stud had caused and my stubborness to get bottom braces!be warned children!

Closing this later today so hurry up and ask few final questions to spuddy while you can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

What are you wearing ;)

Blue jeans, red / black checkery shirt, open over a black t-shirt, and a headband over the dreads!

Then more detailed; black socks, black boxers, my glasses, and my bottle-opener ring!
    I'm not including 10 BCRs and a barbell in "wearing", since they go through various bits of me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

sofaspud,wheres me jumper?

• Advertisement

Are you wearing it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement