Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of any good restaurants in Ardee???

Options
  • 30-07-2009 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Thinking of taking some friends out for their first wedding anniversary in Ardee over the coming weeks for dinner. Not from the area so not too familiar will the local restaurants.

As they're not really into Indian or Chinese food, I would appreciate any other suggestions....

Thanks in advance....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭louth87

O'Neills on the main street is fairly nice by all accounts never actually eaten there myself though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Fushia does Indian and there is a lovely european restaurant in the middle of the town called kellys ,the turfman festival on this week end.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

louth87 wrote: »
    O'Neills on the main street is fairly nice by all accounts never actually eaten there myself though

Have eaten there once myself and it was great. Food service everything was brilliant. I would definately go back there again.

Edit:Hold on is that not in Annagassan?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭flickarius

Restaurant Maria on Castle St (Opposite Bank Of Ireland), is well worth a visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

i would second O Neill's as they do an excellent special for 2 people for €50 including a bottle of house wine. i have also heard that Maria's across from BOI is good. The other main place in Muldoons which also has good food but avoid their specials as the food can be of poor quality for this. there is a chinese at the library - up stairs in a building to the right of it Wau's i think it is. good food here also. if you wanted to go a little further you could go to the nuremore hotel about 10 minutes away. nice grounds and excellent food there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement