Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do 5 bed houses exist???

Options
  • 30-07-2009 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Looking for a five bed house very near to UCD, we have 8 am starts this year so closeness means precious moments under the duvet. Cause we're a big bunch of girls we all want to live together, splitting us up won't work for girl politics reasons...Sooo, what I'm wondering, does anyone know if it's been said to be hard to find 5 bed houses?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

Had a quick look on daft:

Beech Hill Drive, Off Beaver Row, Donnybrook, Dublin 4, South Dublin City (link is not loading properly)

€2,500 Monthly

House to let

Furnished, 1 Year Lease

5 Bedrooms (2 single, 3 double), 2 Bathrooms

Well presented end of terrace property within easy access off UCD (10 minute walk into the grounds) and St. Vincent' s Hospital, also an easy commute to city centre. Timber flooring throughout. Accommodation comprises two reception rooms, dining room, kitchen, utility room / bathroom. Upstairs there are five bedroom (three double, two single) and two bathrooms, also attic conversion providing two rooms which could be used for a variety of uses such as study / extra storage. Front private garden, rear decked patio garden. On street parking.
    Lease 1 year minimum.

* Parking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭milktwosugars

Shifty wrote: »
    Had a quick look on daft:

Beech Hill Drive, Off Beaver Row, Donnybrook, Dublin 4, South Dublin City (link is not loading properly)

€2,500 Monthly

House to let

Furnished, 1 Year Lease

5 Bedrooms (2 single, 3 double), 2 Bathrooms

Well presented end of terrace property within easy access off UCD (10 minute walk into the grounds) and St. Vincent' s Hospital, also an easy commute to city centre. Timber flooring throughout. Accommodation comprises two reception rooms, dining room, kitchen, utility room / bathroom. Upstairs there are five bedroom (three double, two single) and two bathrooms, also attic conversion providing two rooms which could be used for a variety of uses such as study / extra storage. Front private garden, rear decked patio garden. On street parking.
    Lease 1 year minimum.

* Parking

Ya, I actually have a viewing arranged with that one, just not so happy with it being 500 a month...
    There is one other one in Booterstown which is unfurnished, which is therefore crap...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

I'm surprised there is no value when it comes to houses with more bedrooms. You would expect it to even out to around 420 or so.

Grrrr, the house above is now gone.

How crap is that...was actually going to settle for paying that amount, which I'm kind of glad I didn't do now.

So, ya, whats the storey with average priced five beds being non existent in Dublin...especially in booterstown, clonskeagh, merrion and donnnybrook.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Maybe you should look for 2 or 3 double rooms instead of 5 separate rooms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

D4 area is full of 5 bed houses, but you'll have to pay a fortune for them, and I mean a fortune. The market price may be 1 million Euro or more.

D4 area is full of 5 bed houses, but you'll have to pay a fortune for them, and I mean a fortune. The market price may be 1 million Euro or more.

Oh god, i was looking to rent, being a group of 5 students and all.......and on the UCD board.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

if 2 don't mind sharing there are some 4 beds with twin rooms around

Advertisement