Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking value of comic books

Options
  • 30-07-2009 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hey guys!

I am a noob to this forum, I have a load of comics from when I was younger but I was wondering if there is some kind of website where you can check if any of them are of any value if I was to sell them??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 halite

you could try going to www.milehighcomics.com and searching for your title, this should give you a rough estimate as they have quite a large database. However unless the comics are particularly rare they are not going to be worth much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

You can check online via back issues sites or ebay to see what issues are selling for but it really depends on when then comic was printed [I assume were talking about direct market american comics so anything from the 90's up is not worth much if anything] and the condition of the comic [if you've any comics of value they would need to be graded to their true value]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 James Jeans

Thanks I'll check that out...

Advertisement