Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some C&C if you can folks, cheers

• 30-07-2009 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Just spent a few days around Cork and here are some of the results, hope you like.

1. Cobh
    3772200157_7d590705b0.jpg

2. Fota Island
    3772313731_79745178b4.jpg

3. Model Railway Village
    3773183604_2ded4cbe84.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I really like the second and third one. B+W really works for the Fota shot. The first one doesn't do much for me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I love the giraffe shot - thanks for sharing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Fionn

first one probably looks better large - unfortunately your link is set to a flickr page with permissions set which means that people cant see a larger version on flickr. I struggle with architectural shots! i find them difficult to shoot.
    Second one is very good i like it - dont like the border tho!
    third is a good effect
    well done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Love the last 2, well done.
    Getting unique pics of that (BIG) Cathederal is hard to do, unfortunatley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

Really like the third one. Thought it was a tilt-shift shot initially!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭simonp1

Thanks everyone, the pictures are set for public viewing so not sure whats going on there.

Advertisement