Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E.P Christian

• 30-07-2009 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I went to this guy Eddie Christian, just off grafton street 6 years ago and he was amazing...He told me when I'd meet my husband and when we'd get married etc. I tought he was pulling the p*** as I'd been single for ages but he was spot on. He was also spot on about my job and family life.The reading was so good that I decided not to go ever again and leave it at that...but recently it kept popping into my head to go back and ask him a few more things and when I did I was so freaked out :eek: he was amazing. When I went two weeks ago he predicted some very sad things about to happen that I was already aware of..I can stop thinking about it. HAs anyone else had good experiences with him? I'm reccomending him to everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

I've heard really good reports about him, Is he still under Miss Fantasia? Do you book a time slot or just turn up and queue? (I'd imagine you could be waiting a while if this is the case) Also does he do the cards, how much does he charge?

(Sory for all the questions, just really interested in going)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ruthy1234

Yeah he's downstairs under Ms Fantasia and he doesn't take appointments and he's not there on Wednesdays. He's 55euro, I know expensive enough but well worth it. Oh yeah and it's cards he reads but I think personally he's psychic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

hi all, just to let you know i went in to eddie today (thursday) and was only 1 person ahead of me at 11.30. So go early and you'll have no problem.

First thing i would like to say that he was a very pleasant individual and spent the best part of an hour with me. As a psychic reading i was impressed but even just as a therapy session it was worth the 55 euro. After the previous person left he came out for a smoke and we chatted for a few minutes, he even picked up on a few things before we started the reading proper.

He started quickly and dealt out a few cards regarding relationships and work then said it was time for questions, being a bit sceptical i thought he was just trying to get me to say stuff but it wasnt like that. He came up with things that put me back a bit for a moment and he didnt sugar coat anything, said he could say everything was rosey and let me leave happy but he wouldnt do that to me. Told me stuff i hoped i wouldnt hear and really tried to help me make a decision. We chatted about his life experience too and i found it really helpful. Every so often he would deal a card while chatting and hit me with a date that actaully meant something or a personal situation.

I would really recommend him even if its just a chat and advice you need, cheaper than any shrink!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Yeah i would def recommend him. I've heard mixed reports tho. Some ppl have said that he was really bad,but i suppose everyone can have an off day!!

I second what stepdoyle was saying he's great for the straight talking. Which lets be honest we all need from time to time!!! Usually friends and family are reluctant to be that direct with us!!! He was also spot on with me, and i know quite a bit about cold reading and that was not happening here! Half the time i didnt even have an opportunity to expand on what i was saying before he already knew the problem and explained what the cards were showing.

Some of the stuff he predicted is still a way off but the short term stuff was right. He knew i was travelling a few days later(i had nothing on me to show that i was travelling and hadnt even mentioned it,i was sooo busy with work i hadnt even thought about the holiday!!) He knew it was a long distance too, very accurate!!

After that long post!! I would reccomend him,and would say to anyone who went and got him on a bad day to go back cause he is very cool and genuine i believe!! ;)

Thanks for the feedback stories, yeah stepdoyle the same thing happened to me where he was having a cigarette and said he hadn't seen me in a few years and someone close to me was very ill...he gave me a time frame but sadly was off by a few months. But I honestly believe he tells you what you need to hear on that day...I would totally agree that it was cheaper than a therapy session!

And I'd also agree Sambuka that he's really starighttalking. But in saying that he won't tell you anything you're not deep down prepared to hear. He didn't quite give me an hour it was more like half hour but I left with all my questions answers and some hope for the future. The reason why I believe he's psycic is because he only turned over four cards for me! I know mad!! not like the first visit, but he saw so much stuff in those cards and every question I asked he seemed to be looking over my shoulder before answering...I know this might sound weird but the answers were spoookily accurate. It's like his guide was talking to my guide!!!:rolleyes:

I have heard some stories of people that have gone in who he cannot read because of their energy or whatever and he sends them off without charging them.

And I'd agree sambuka that I'd recommend him even if he has a bad day...make sure you go back again just once

• Advertisement

Hi Ruthy, just wondering as you had been before to him how were his future predictions? Did anything happen in the time frame he told you? His past and present were accurate for me but the future ones will have to happen so cant comment on the accuracy

Thanks

Hi Stepdoyle, when I went to him 6 years ago it was around Easter and he told me I'd meet my husband that summer and we'd get married in four years...correct and correct. He also said something about me travelling in a month..correct, I went to Morrocco that May. He told me I'd have a problem with my right eye that summer...wrong!!! and also that my health would suffer...correct. I can't really remember what else but he was spot on about my relationship with my family and past relationships...

When I went in July he said while having a cigarette that someone close to me was terminally ill and said they had 5 months, unfortunatly they passed away. But I would not have been prepared to hear they only had weeks at that time...like I was saying, I think there is truth in what he tells you and he tells you what you need to hear... I was amazed that he knew this person was ill.

He has told me some really positive things for the coming year so I really hope the do come true...I personally feel that what he says will come true if you continue on living as normal...it may not pan out in the time frame he suggests but it will happen eventually unless you decide you don't want it to happen...(that is for example if he says you'll move job or house...things you have control of) For example he told one of my best friends she'd move home from England and stuff about her relationship...she decided not to move home in the end so the relationship stuff didn't happen either!!! I suppose what I'm trying to say is we all control our destinies, don't we???

Sorry about waffling on..and I'm sure anything positive he said to you will come true;):D

Thanks for that. Told me stuff about a relationship i thought was over so didnt know what to make of it. We will have to see how it pans out of the next couple of years :)

i recommended eddie to a friend of mine and she went with her sister friday. was 2 in front and was waiting nearly 2 hours for her turn, her sister got 3 mins and she got 2 mins and asked to leave! said he was wasting his time as she was blocking him and didnt have questions. i was shocked as he had done nearly an hour with me and i hought he was really nice. Goes to show if you just want a bit of entertainment and dont have any questions he may not be the one for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jane B

I've heard that while he's very good (and throws plenty of pop psychology into the mix !) that he can be way off with dates? ie he'll say that you'll change jobs in 5 months but it would be 2 years etc.. Anyone had this experience?

• Advertisement

Jane B wrote: »
    I've heard that while he's very good (and throws plenty of pop psychology into the mix !) that he can be way off with dates? ie he'll say that you'll change jobs in 5 months but it would be 2 years etc.. Anyone had this experience?

well he got one close date wrong with me but that was my fault as i had told him a month but i was wrong, other than that he told me things that are 1 to 2 years away so cant tell you if hes accurate or not. was good with past and present events with me though which kind of makes you think his future predictions will be correct. no way of knowing really until it happens or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭allsaintssue

I LOVE Eddie!!He is amazing! My sisters and I first went about 3 years agao, and I'd say we have been back at least twice a year every year since then. I've also brought a lot of friends to see him!
    I think he is an excellent psychic, I only saw him last thursday and he was spot on about things, things he said would happen started happening that very day!
    I cannot say enough good things about Eddie, on top of being an amazing psychic, he is also one of the nicest people I've ever met!I couldnt recommend him enough!:D

Advertisement