Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cork City

• 30-07-2009 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi, can anyone tell me if there are any markets in cork city selling replica designer handbags ?? going there in a few weeks and really hoping to find something,

please dont bother replying if all your gonna say is cough up the cash for a real one !!!! ---- NOT helpful, and kinda patronising ,

thanks and looking forward to hearing some suggestions :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

no markets and shops afraid to sell them as they could be raided, the stock confiscated and a possible fine. You'll probably have to have a friend seek one out abroad. If you know anyone going to Lanzarote or Turkey, they should be able to pick one up.

At some car boot sales, you can pick up the odd handbag. I got a gucci one at the one in Kilcully recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 louislouis

hmmmmmmmmm pity :( there all over the place in dublin :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

louislouis wrote: »

please dont bother replying if all your gonna say is cough up the cash for a real one !!!! ---- NOT helpful, and kinda patronising ,

dont write people off before getting any replies :rolleyes:

But no, theres none in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Can you internet order? ebay or ioffer, just make sure you are paying a price appropiate for a fake. Some sellers try and pass fakes off as real on ebay, not so much on ioffer.

I live in Cork, no markets here although I have seen fakes for sale in Dublin on Henry Street and Moore Street. Not very good ones though. Better value via internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 louislouis

dont write people off before getting any replies :rolleyes:

But no, theres none in Cork.

meooooowwwww

sorry

:rolleyes:

...................oh and thanks to everyone else for helping me out:) puzzle sorted !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

We're not allowed to discuss where to source counterfeit bags on this forum, as far as I know.

If you're looking for decent bags in Cork, Debenhams usually have a good quality range at affortable prices. Penney's usually have some great ones too, for under 20 euro!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

No discussion of where to get counterfeit goods is allowed.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement