Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks to the Polski forum :)

Options
  • 30-07-2009 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi all,

I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone here who helped me with my thesis research over the past few months!

Thanks to your help I got a massive 125 replys back from the questionnaire which was not expected at all.

Im handing in my thesis tomorrow and I couldnt have done it without you lot!!

[FONT=&quot]dziekuje bardzo[/FONT] :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

CallMeMiss wrote: »
    dziekuje bardzo :D

You're welcome.
    prosze bardzo

You've made it the right way.

Any chance the Mods will make the info available on how to prepare polish community survey?
    DOs and DON'Ts ?

Or if the topic is banned the info is banned as well?

milego weekendu

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

The topic info is banned. If you want to conduct such a survey, contact the boards.ie community manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭emka1984

CallMeMiss wrote: »
    Hi all,

I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone here who helped me with my thesis research over the past few months!

Thanks to your help I got a massive 125 replys back from the questionnaire which was not expected at all.

Im handing in my thesis tomorrow and I couldnt have done it without you lot!!

[font=&quot]dziekuje bardzo[/font] :D

No problem at all!!! Let us know how it went! :)

Advertisement