Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANVIL!!!!!!

• 30-07-2009 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

just after watchin Anvil: the story of anvil and have to say whata great film. anyone know if the have any irish dates comin up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭The Frayed Ends

It is extremely good :pac:

But no they are supporting AC/DC I think thats about it. No other dates. Id check the Anvil site though just incase, I could be wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

They played the Academy last month, around download festival time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭yknaa

Mushy wrote: »
    They played the Academy last month, around download festival time.

No. That was cancelled. They are due to tour with Saxon in November. Dates in the UK announced. No Irish date .... yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

yknaa wrote: »
    No. That was cancelled. They are due to tour with Saxon in November. Dates in the UK announced. No Irish date .... yet

Ah apologies. Never heard about that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Saw their only Irish date so far. It took a brave man to whip out a giant dildo at Dalymount Park back in those days! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

blastman wrote: »
    Saw their only Irish date so far. It took a brave man to whip out a giant dildo at Dalymount Park back in those days! :)

Was at that myself. Realised later on that I was standing beside Lips in the crowd. He came out front to watch Black Sabbath.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

The Irish probably didnt even know what it was!! I mean, Condoms in Ireland were only a decade before that:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

It's a great film, probably the funniest thing I've seen all year. I must get the DVD soon...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I was there, i remember that LOL:D

Advertisement