Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sad sad boy races around St. Patricks St

Options
  • 30-07-2009 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

What is up with all the boy racer / car gangs around St. Patrick Street?
    Its so cringeworthy they all drive around in their mincey little 92 reg Civic's beeping at each other.

What a pack of fools, I mean are they meant to be hard or something?
    I have a newly found repsect for Dublin scumbags, at least there good at being scumbags..seriously I get embarrased looking at these fools. I wouldn't mind but I've seen 30+ year olds driving around four or five gimps piled on to a poxy little motor...rant over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

This is getting real old now

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭allin-king

I couldn't find another thread on this, didnt know it had been discussed, im fairly knew to Cork so delete if it bores everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Ah now, I think the topic is worthy of another few rants yet. Oooooh, they're terrible they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

yep this has been done many times (here and over in Ranting & Raving), but yes, we'll have another rant!
    They are pathetic really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Dido1

Ya they are totally cringeworthy, especially when they have the windows down and the their ****ing sub woofers blasting out ridiculous hard techno....dat and the noise from their exhausts! Makes my ears bleed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

They are pure WAAAAAAHS boyee!

lol

Advertisement