Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David O'Doherty - Whelan's Monday 3rd August €5

Options
  • 31-07-2009 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭

FAQ for the DOD :)
    David O'Doherty (Live album recording)
    Whelan’s, Mon 3rd Aug
    Doors 8pm
    Tickets €5 on the door.

Do you like fun?

Are you not yet dead to the true joy of life?

COOL, then keep reading!

David O'Doherty, comedianist, thinker, 1990 East Leinster under 14 triple jump bronze medallist, is recording a new live album on Monday 3 August in Whelans of Wexford Street around 8 PM. He invites you to come along and get that sweet monday vibe going. It is 5 Europes in as he doesn't feel you should charge that much into something he may try to sell back to you at a later date.

The jokes and songs will mostly be ones from his 2007 and 2008 shows (OLD) with a few bits from his new show.

Come along, be a part of history.

Ha ha ha. I'm not going to take that last bit out... Damn. I hope I'm not turning into a dick.

do'd

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

Reading a messge on a comedy forum is an awful way to find out that you dont acually like fun

Advertisement