Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going up early to Electric Picnic - need lift!

Options
  • 31-07-2009 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone is working or volunteering on EP this year? My lift up just fell through. I need (2 of us actually) to be there by Thurs night at latest, and have no transport up:(

All the public transport options leave too late (fri) and come back too early

Can maybe figure out lift back on our own steam, but deffo need lift Wed or Thurs..
    The punter campsite doesn't open until Fri AM so my best bet is with someone volunteering or working (unless you're not staying on site). Petrol money naturally, and jaffa cakes or digestives or your preference provided :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Still lookin', thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭milehip

Hi inisboffin ,
    I should be driving down on Thrusday and would be happy to give you guys a lift, will let you know as soon as my volunteer status is confirmed.

Brill! Just send me a PM. Are you volunteering with Amnesty, Body and Soul General? I have an offer from Athlone too, but that may not happen. Appreciate it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 elfie_the_elf

i'm drivin up thursday morning from galway....:o

Hiya, think we're grand. Hopefully getting a lift with a friend from Sligo. She's trying to sort out work stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,490 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Apologies for the off topic question:

whats the best way to stradbally to avoid the heavy traffic?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Helicopter.

(Sorry, don't have a map of the launching spots for these in Galway ;) ... not planning on doing it anytime soon either! )

Advertisement