Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IILT Teaching Resources ESOL

Options
  • 31-07-2009 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone know where I could find Feach: Looking at Language and Training or Anseo: English for Living in Ireland which was produced by IILT in 2003? Since last year when Integrate Ireland closed and took their online resources for tutors of adult learners with them, I have been looking for any Irish publication or indeed an old copy of FEACH or ANSEO as a supplementary material suitable for Adult Learners. Most material I make myself as I cannot find suitable material in an Irish context. Although FEACH and ANSEO would be out of date to some extent it would still be nice to have.
    Any tips where to find old publications like this welcome. Have called most obvious orgs.
    Thanks!

Advertisement