Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need Skoda Emblem, Help Please

• 31-07-2009 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

My OH has bought a '99 Skoda Octavia but the emblem at the front is gone. Any suggestions where we can get another one that wont cost the earth?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

tinyfox wrote: »
    My OH has bought a '99 Skoda Octavia but the emblem at the front is gone. Any suggestions where we can get another one that wont cost the earth?

Scrap yard or eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭tinyfox

bazz26 wrote: »
    Scrap yard or eBay.

Thanks for the quick reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Can't believed people are sad enough to go around nicking skoda badges.
    I see many missing from skodas they must come off easy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭tinyfox

And mercs apparently, saw a bucket load over the last few weeks with the emblem gone.

Sad sad people :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

tinyfox wrote: »

You need this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVoANnQt0WU

:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Id say go to a main dealer, if thats not possible be sure its a genuine part your getting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Tipsy Mac wrote: »
    Id say go to a main dealer, if thats not possible be sure its a genuine part your getting.

Yes, because yor car may explode if it doesn't have a genuine badge.:rolleyes:
    Ebay is the easiest place to get them I've got a few there before for about a tenner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

First : ebay its easiest....

second : breakers yard

third: main dealer... ( but I would say call them and get a price, just so you know what you should be paying on ebay)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

eamon234 wrote: »
    Yes, because yor car may explode if it doesn't have a genuine badge.:rolleyes:
    Unlikely but it may be knock off rubbish that fades with the first shower of rain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

got one for a saab a while back on ebay easily enough, badges are easy to come by, and less than a tenner with postage

• Advertisement
Advertisement