Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Purple Purple Purple

• 31-07-2009 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

HI does anyone know where I can get a cover up or shawl in this shade of purple?Fabric-purple.jpg and hopefully hair clips/ jewellery. Pretty much every accessory. I got a pair of shoes this colour for a dress and now I can't find anything else to match :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

If you don't mind looking online Etsy could be a good website to check- they have amazing shawls, coverups and things like that, most of them would be unique, and best of all you can search by colour here. I know someone who got her whole wedding outfit there- but be careful, it's addictive as hell :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Start wearing purple, wearing purple, la la la la la
    Start wearning purple for me now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭rdow

Gauge wrote: »
    If you don't mind looking online Etsy could be a good website to check- they have amazing shawls, coverups and things like that, most of them would be unique, and best of all you can search by colour here. I know someone who got her whole wedding outfit there- but be careful, it's addictive as hell :(

OM frickin G that website is amazing!!! I havent quite found what I started out looking for yet BUT I have found about 300 other things I want!! and i'm sure ill come across what I want. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭rdow

enda1 wrote: »
    Start wearing purple, wearing purple, la la la la la
    Start wearning purple for me now!

haha gogol bordello? Good song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Baby-G123

I got a purple shawl that colour in Pennys only a few days ago!

• Advertisement
Advertisement