Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seriously thinking of getting back in the saddle

• 31-07-2009 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi All

After many a year of boring 4 wheeling I am seriously thinking of getting back in the saddle. The last time I rode was 30 years ago in the UK so have no experience of what is the best method to (a) Get the right paperwork in place and (b) source and buy the right bike.

Any pointers of the best route and bikes would be welcome .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

search.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭n.catenthusiast

cool go for it man.

I'd say have a trawl of this section. It's a veritable cornucopia of information. (by that I mean there's lot of information. I don't know why I didn't just say that in the first place.... Maybe because it's slow in work today)

I always found the link below useful for getting the basics across in a very accessible way:

www.bikesafe.ie

He's a very good instructor too, if you're in that part of the country.
    CAn't remember the details of your post but i think you said you biked before-would you have a license so? That can be handy is all.

Advertisement