Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastic cocktail glasses

Options
  • 31-07-2009 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get any? Not fussy about the kind of glass.

Even glass ones will do if I cant get plastic ones

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭T-rev

noticed that alrite, town isnt an option unfortunately. might try tesco and dunnes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

I got a free shot glass set in a charity shop there yesterday. I was buying a few video games and there was a shot glass/drinking game set for a quid but she gave it to me on the slate. They were dirty but a quick wash and they were grand. Nice and big too for the Baby Guinnesses and B-52s :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 1800 BEER ME

Conatys over beside Blancharsdtown supply the industry. http://www.conatycatering.com/ranges.php?ssid=18&cid=15

Boxes are normally by 500/1000.

We sell sleave of 50 x 500ml for 10euro. There is no money in it, just a convenience for clients.

Tesco have them in little clips of 16 I think. About 3e.

Have fun,
    KC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭weepee

T-rev wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get any? Not fussy about the kind of glass.

Even glass ones will do if I cant get plastic ones

Dont what part of the country your in, but any store near you that does
    kitchen cutlery should be able to help.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Conatys over beside Blancharsdtown supply the industry. http://www.conatycatering.com/ranges.php?ssid=18&cid=15

Boxes are normally by 500/1000.

We sell sleave of 50 x 500ml for 10euro. There is no money in it, just a convenience for clients.

Tesco have them in little clips of 16 I think. About 3e.

Have fun,
    KC

Do you sell to the public though ? Can anyone walk in and buy stuff ? I'm looking for a price list but I've to request a brochure, surely that's just for businesses ? I spent an age looking everywhere for a muddler in shops :o Also, don't think I've seen margarita or martini glasses in your average homestores. I could do with some of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭msshono

Hi there

Has anyone managed to come up with Plastic/Disposable cocktail glasses in Dublin city/south? Or even in Newry (might be heading up there soon)?

Looking for 15-20 Champagne flutes (around 200ml-ish) and about 15-20 Martini glasses (again around 200ml-ish).

Found a decent website but its UK based and the P&P is 25sterling...as much as the glasses themselves which is a lot for something you're going to throw away!!!

Ive checked Tesco online, they have only champagne glasses, cant see online what size.

Anyhow if anyone has come up with somewhere good or an irish website that doesnt charge a fortune for P&P would appreciate it.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

msshono wrote: »
    Hi there

Has anyone managed to come up with Plastic/Disposable cocktail glasses in Dublin city/south? Or even in Newry (might be heading up there soon)?

Looking for 15-20 Champagne flutes (around 200ml-ish) and about 15-20 Martini glasses (again around 200ml-ish).

Found a decent website but its UK based and the P&P is 25sterling...as much as the glasses themselves which is a lot for something you're going to throw away!!!

Ive checked Tesco online, they have only champagne glasses, cant see online what size.

Anyhow if anyone has come up with somewhere good or an irish website that doesnt charge a fortune for P&P would appreciate it.

Cheers

Superquinn have Champagne glasses on a collect tokens promotions if it's any use to you.

Advertisement