Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottle Banks?

Options
  • 31-07-2009 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Im living at the bottom of Shandon Street (near the gate cinema)
    Just wondering where the nearest bottle bank is?

Cheers!
    SM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭turly

See here [corkcity.ie] and also here [repak.ie].

The corkcity.ie site says there's a recycling centre in "Distillery Field, North Mall" - which, if true, would be a bit embarrassing for me because I lived further up Sundays Well Rd and always carried my bottles to Union Quay/Anglesea St at the end of the South Mall :o -- I don't ever remember seeing a glass recycling facility in the Distillers - anyone know if it's deep inside the complex?

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Dan Dare

turly wrote: »
    See here [corkcity.ie] and also here [repak.ie].

The corkcity.ie site says there's a recycling centre in "Distillery Field, North Mall" - which, if true, would be a bit embarrassing for me because I lived further up Sundays Well Rd and always carried my bottles to Union Quay/Anglesea St at the end of the South Mall :o -- I don't ever remember seeing a glass recycling facility in the Distillers - anyone know if it's deep inside the complex?
    I think I have seen a recycling facility within the complex from the riverside walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

thanks guys,
    Ill have to go investigate on my day off next Thursday, things are getting a bit overloaded here.
    Ill post back here with a link on google maps.

Advertisement