Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JVC Remote

Options
  • 31-07-2009 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭

In desperate need for a JVC remote for a telly. I only have a universal remote and it will not let me access my menu to tune in my channels. Is there anyone in the Tech World that would lend me one for a day, im currently stuck with e4 and there is nothing on except god dam big brother.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

One For All universal remotes usually work good for menu purposes on JVC TV's.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭kgpixels

Had an old telly at home that could get no remote to work until I got a one for all universal remote.
    Got this one in power city http://www.powercity.ie/?par=30-61-C7515

Tuning the telly wasn't easy and took a lot of trail & error. Turned out the button to access the tuning menu was one of the text buttons. But it did the job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 jammygit

Try JVC Ireland at 01-4094927, they should be able to supply you with a new one. Almost any JVC remote should work though if you can borrow one. .

Advertisement