Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Marvel vs Capcom 2

• 31-07-2009 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭

I first played this on the PS2 back in 2004, epic game. I'm kinda surprised by the fact that you guys aren't talking about it! 1200 points, which is significantly cheaper than disc would be now.

Capcom have suggested that if this does well, MvC3 could happen. So, you'll actually be doing the world a service by downloading it...MAXIMUM SPIDER!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Downloaded the trial, but you can only seem to play a local 2p match in that, so haven't had a chance to play it yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Local Multiplayer trials are silly, loads of people don't have someone to play with on hand!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

downloaded this yesterday and was playing with my brother and it really is a class game;) my advice is buy buy buy lol

also mvc3 would be awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

People have been talking about it on the fighting game forum here.

Got it myself and enjoying it (although no ****ing idea whats going on half the time!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

i played this on Dreamcast but never warmed to it. id like to see a port of saturn x-men vs street fighter on LIVE though, that was one i was always curious about.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,787 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You probably won't see it. Many of the Pros absolutely hate Xmen vs. Street Fighter and it's regarded as broken beyond belief and marvel vs. Capcom 2 is better than it anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

i wouldnt know, i havent played it! one thing Id be worried about in Xmen V SF would be the loooong jumping that is also in Marvel Vs Capcom, bugs me a lot, the crappy jumping.

Advertisement